From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Catherine Gardiner
Sent: 15 June 2010 16:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: World War 2 reminiscence - responses

Dear all

Many thanks to everyone who responded to my enquiry about the possibilities for World War 2 reminiscence -another phenomenal range of responses, highlighting a fantastic range of projects.
I found these responses hugely encouraging and extremely helpful, and I'm sure others will too.

Kind regards
Katie

Katie Gardiner
Curator (Community & Collections)
Poole Museum

4 High Street, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1BW
Tel: 01202 262607

Follow Poole Museum on Twitter http://twitter.com/PooleMuseum

P Do you really need to print this email?

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. The copyright in all documentation is the property of the Borough of Poole and this email and any documentation must not
be copied or used other than as strictly necessary for the purpose of this email without prior written consent which may be subject to conditions. Any view
or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the 'Borough of Poole' or any of its individual departments.
Whilst the council does not pro-actively monitor electronic mail, it reserves the right to inspect outgoing emails from the council system. If you have
received this Email in error please contact the sender by return and confirm that its contents have been destroyed. Telephone enquiries should be directed to the Borough switchboard on 01202 633633