Hi GEMs
In a not dissimilar vein to Sally's question earlier, I have been asked
to look into implementing charges just for language schools. We do not
currently charge for entry or any of our services, and do not want to,
but I need to raise some revenue to maintain the education service and
this is one possibility. We have a huge number of language and summer
school groups in from June - Sept each year, and as all of these
organisations are charging the students a fairly substantial amount for
their courses it is the general feeling here that it might be nice if
they helped us out a bit particularly in these straitened times.
I'm not sure if anybody else makes charges to certain groups on this
sort of differential basis- I'd really love to hear from anybody who
does, and what sort of level you charge at, and any issues you have come
up against implementing or maintaining these charges.
Thanks for your help.
all best wishes,
annette

--