-----Original Message-----
From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Diane Taylor
Sent: 08 June 2010 16:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: making a catapult

hi

a few years ago, MLA Yorkshire (as was) did several training sessions where
we made catapults.  does anyone have details on how to make them?  we've got
an event in the summer they'd be perfect for.

thanks

diane

Diane Taylor
Audience Development Officer
Harrogate Museums & Arts
Mercer Art Gallery,
Swan Road, Harrogate
HG1 2SA
Tel: 01423 556188
Fax: 01423 556130
www.harrogate.gov.uk/museums

Exhibitions at Harrogate Museums & Arts
Royal Pump Room Museum
"Egyptology: Science Investigation" - discover some of our Ancient Egyptian
treasures.  See how science is helping us learn more about our Ancient
Egyptian objects.
"Well Travelled" - Journey to many parts of the world in our exhibition of
objects from far-flung places.Until 5 September.

 Mercer Art Gallery
'The Secret Garden' - works from Harrogate's fine art collection in an
exhibition inspired by the classic children's novel.  Until 6 June.

'Treasures of the Mercer' - Favourites from the fine art collection.  Until
25 July.

Knaresborough Castle.
Visit the King's Tower, dark dungeon and secret underground tunnel,  Find
out about Knaresborough's past and colourful characters.  Open from Good
Friday 2010 daily.
Please ring or visit our website for further details of our varied
children's & adults activities programme.

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential
or privileged,and is intended solely for the use of
the named recipient.If you are not the intended recipient,storing, copying
or disclosing this email is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please delete it.
Any opinions are those of the author and not necessarily those of the
Council.
No Officer is authorised to make a contract on the Council's behalf by
email.
The recipient is responsible for virus checking this email and any
attachments.
The Council does not accept service of legal documents by email.

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a
holiday) see the list website at
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM