Sorry - this is a bit naughty, but I can't resist it!

It may involve a bridge and some billy goats ...

Barry Creasy
research, consultation, evaluation, cultural analysis

A: 43b Malvern Road, London NW6 5PU
T: 020 7625 4952
M: 07791 869670
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.barrycreasy.com

-----Original Message-----
From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucy Trayner
Sent: 03 June 2010 11:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fairy/ Troll trail

Morning fellows Gemmers,

I was hoping that someone could advise me on how to create a troll trail?

We have an upcoming exhibition with the theme of good, bad fairies, and I
have been asked to  need to create a troll trail for its opening. I also
need to consider how to adapt it for use inside the museum if the weather
takes a turn for the worst!

I am new to my position and have no previous experience in this area, so all
and every response , example, and advise would be deeply appreciated!

Lucy

Lucy Trayner
Access and Learning Trainee
Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery
Castle Street
CA3 8TP

01228 618733

Lucy Trayner
Access and Learning Trainee
Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery
Castle Street
CA3 8TP

01228 618733

GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at

For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a
holiday) see the list website at
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM