Hi
I couldn't find an online document that explains how to run simple correlation using Randomise in fsl.  Can someone check if my usage is correct?
Suppose I want to correlate subjects' RD image with their IQ scores (scores are in .csv file), should I use Randomise this way?
Randomise -i all_RD_skeletonised.nii IQ.csv -o correlation_RD_IQ  -d design.mat -t design.con -D

Should I generate a IQ matrix using a command in FSL?
Is there a command that generates the right matrix and contrast files for simple correlation?

Thanks

-Gloria