Hi Matt,

I am doing the classification with both hemispheres, independently however as I thought it would change the fdt_paths file if I use 2 classification masks. I am pretty much new to this, so I am playing around with all the options - I do the waypoint option in a separate process too, but these things take a while to run. I would have thought that in the approach with the 2 independent classification masks, the seed_* images would be identical to the ones I'd obtain from using 2 classification masks. No?

Well I hoped the software would tell me which voxels from BA10 connect to BA40 without hypothesis driven waypoint masks. Ultimately, I'd like to match up our (to be acquired) fMRI data with the tractography - here we expect a facilitated deactivation of BA40 due to drug in a task condition and an increase in BA10 activation also due to drug compared to non-drug (I'd possibly use the activation clusters then as masks...). So I'd like to explore if there are any potential tracts to have a closer look at, as we also look for genotype interactions that could possibly facilitate drug response even more and these interactions may have their origin in altered white matter integrity.

Thanks,

Torsten