Hello Matthew,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I tried running my analysis the way you suggested and got the following error.

my 4d file which i am using as my regressor is T2.  I used tbss_non_FA pointing them to a folder with T2 files in it and eventually got all_B0.nii in stats folder which i am using the following command.

My design matrix looks as following

 Group        EV 1            EV 2       EV 3
    1               1               0                1
    1               1               0                1
    1               1               0                1
    1               1               0                1
     1              1               0                1
    2               0                1               1
    2               0                1               1
    2               0                1               1
    2               0                1               1
    2               0                1               1

randomise -i all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss_with_T2 -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d designT2.mat -t designT2.con -n 500 --vxf=all_B0.nii --vxl=3

Am I doing something wrong here ?

randomise options: -i all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss_with_T2 -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d designT2.mat -t designT2.con -n 500 --vxf=all_B0.nii --vxl=3
Data loaded
3.23088e+13 permutations required for exhaustive test of t-test 1
Doing 500 random permutations
Warning! No output options selected. Outputing raw tstat only
Starting permutation 1 (Unpermuted data)
3.23088e+13 permutations required for exhaustive test of t-test 2
Doing 500 random permutations
Warning! No output options selected. Outputing raw tstat only
Starting permutation 1 (Unpermuted data)
Finished, exiting.

Kindly suggest

Thank you
Sincerely,