From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adityakumar Kasinadhuni
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 12:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Re : Image distortion

 Hi,

This is Kumar. I tried to open images that I had obtained from a Philips Scanner (.nii format) using fslview. However the images did not show up in the proper convention, or at least that's what I think. Can anyone please help me out in this matter? Is there anything else that needs to be done before opening our data first time in fslview.

I have just migrated from using BVQX to FSL and in BV, it used to pop up an option if I would like to have it in the BV convention. Is there any such thing that needs to be done with FSL as well?

P.S : I am not sure if the above was very helpful, but just to clear things, the sagittal image seems to be in the right orientation, however the anterior and posterior of the axial plane point from side to side (as opposed to the usual top and down in 2d view). The same goes with the coronal view as well. So I was wondering if there is something that could be done to fix this?

Thank you.

--
Aditya Kumar. K
Grad Student,