Dear all,

I want to draw your attention to an upcoming resting state conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  It is the 2nd Biennial International Conference on Resting State Connectivity, and will be held from September 17-19, 2010.  The program provides a diverse perspective of resting state fMRI, covering the biophysics, computational methods, cognitive neuroscience and clinical applications. The preliminary program has an impressive lineup of speakers, and is available at: restingstate.com

Space is limited, and abstracts for posters are being accepted until July 1. Based upon our past experience at the inaugural conference in Magdeburg (2008), I expect this to be an exciting event for all involved.  Organizers for the event include Bharat Biswal, Chris Pawela, Martin Walter and James S. Hyde.

Best,
Mike