Hi,

I didn't realise that you were just trying to run the
tutorial data.  I can not replicate this problem here.
It is quite odd as it seems to have got quite close.
What did you do to create the all.bvars file?
It might be worth downloading a fresh copy of the
data and trying again using the commands in the
tutorial.  If you still have trouble please let us know.

All the best,
	Mark