Hi,

There is no scaling or modification of the intensities except for
interpolation.  Is it possible that what you are seeing are just
interpolation effects?  If the resolution of the PD is lower than
the FLAIR then that will make the effects worse.

If you still do not think it is just interpolation effects then can
you describe how you are testing this and give us some
numerical examples?

All the best,
	Mark