The output of single voxel tractography to the whole brain (define
single seed, no classification mask, ventricular exclusion, usual
default parameters); repeat x MANY

I end off with

id_region_1_1_1.nii.gz
id_region_1_1_2.nii.gz
id_region_1_1_3.nii.gz
:
etc, etc.,

Is there a way to get each single output as an individual array? (i.e.
Value,Location for all voxels >0))
Thanks,

- Chris