Morning,

I'm looking to change somehow my output of probtrackx. I have a
bottleneck in processing which is the reading of .nii.gz files
(unzip->read data->del unzipped). I have refined every other aspect of
my scripts but get stuck at this point, resulting in processing times of
3-4 days + (17000-30000 files) purely from file reading (in matlab). I
convert and handle all my dti data in array format for memory and speed
(so purely value and location in seed source space (where value is >0)
enabling simple reconstruction where required).

Is there anyway to roll this into the probtrackx pipeline, maybe
outputting the info as a .txt or similar?

Thanks,

- Chris