Dear colleagues

I'd like to let you know that the long-awaited MIDAS Heritage HER Compliance Profile is now ready for you to use.  For those who aren't familiar with this project, the Compliance Profile is a document which specifies which parts of the MIDAS Heritage content standard HERs have agreed to use, and how they have agreed to do it.  It has been developed to be used in conjunction with MIDAS Heritage, and not instead of it; therefore, in addition to the document I'm attaching now, we will also be releasing it as an annexe of MIDAS Heritage itself.  You can find the entire MIDAS Heritage document at www.midas-heritage.info

On behalf of the project team, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone from the HER community who has taken the time to become involved in creating this document.  It has had a lot of input from many people, and we are grateful to all of you.

Of course, compliance profiles, like MIDAS Heritage itself, are not set in stone, and we are expecting this one to change over the course of time.  If you have any suggestions for changes or updates, please email them to our MIDAS Heritage address [log in to unmask].  All such suggestions will be considered by FISH at the next FISH meeting.

With kind regards
Emma

Emma Turner

Data Standards Supervisor