COME TO COLLECT 2010

KINGSWAY HALL HOTEL, 28 JUNE

It’s your last chance to book for Collect 2010 <http://www.collect2010.org.uk/?page_id=56> !

Collect is a free trade fair for Collections Management services and technologies. This year’s Collect has attracted our best-ever lineup of exhibitors and suppliers, covering the full range of Collections Management products from conservation to environmental monitoring to security, our exhibitors can help you protect your collections.

Adlib Information Systems Ltd

Aetopia

AIM

Best-Tec Limited

Capture

Collections Management Network

Collections Trust

Gallery Systems

Gooii

Institute of Conservation

Meaco

BT Connected Earth

KE Software

Knowledge Integration

Media Equation

Metalrax Storage

Mobydoc

MODES Users Association

Museums Association

Novatron

Ocean Design

Preservation Equipment Ltd

Constantine

Culture Grid

Qubiqa

Selago Design, Inc.

System Simulation

talkwebsolutions

TESS demountable

Vernon Systems  Ltd

Vindon Scientific

zetcom Ltd

20/20 Software

System Store Solutions

Culture24

Collections Link

There will be over 300 Collections Managers, Curators, Registrars, Managers, Archivists and Librarians at the event.

Here’s what some of them had to say about last year’s event:

"Collect 2009 was one of the most effective networking events I have ever attended."

"I found the event to be the ideal way of meeting potential business partners and suppliers.”

This year’s Collect is being held at the prestigious Kingsway Hall Hotel <http://www.kingswayhall.co.uk/>  in the heart of London.

We do ask all delegates to register your attendance in advance so why not register at our Collect website now <http://www.collect2010.org.uk/?page_id=56> !

Gordon.

Follow Collections Trust and me on Twitter!
www.twitter.com/collectiontrust

www.twitter.com/GMcKennaCT

*************** http://www.collectionstrust.org.uk ****************

 Gordon McKenna

 International Development Manager

 c/o CAN Mezzanine
 Downstream Building

 1 London Bridge

 LONDON, SE1 9BG
 UK

 E-mail: [log in to unmask]

 Tel:    +44 (0)207 0221889

 Company Registration No: 1300565

 Registered Office: 1 London Bridge, London, SE1 9BG

*************** http://www.collectionslink.org.uk ****************