Hi,
It seems the problem was with my Firefox browser. It could not download
the file but I got it with Google Chrome.
Thank you,
Emad Khazraee
--
Emad Khazraee
Doctoral Student

2010 Fellow of Historians of Islamic Art Association

College of Information Science & Technology, Drexel University
Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Tel:215-895-2493. Fax:215-895-2303