As a sort of structuring absence: Three Days of the Condor

Hello, everyone!

I'm sorry that the subject doesn't have much to do with philosophy, but I'm doing a research on films which deal with various issues of the oil industry. I'm looking for titles centered around the petrol sector, for example:

'There will be blood' (2007)
'Syriana' (2005)
'Sibiriada' (1979) - though I'm still about to see this one
'Tulsa' (1949)
'Black gold' (1939)...

So, I was wondering if anyone could come up with other - preferably, more classical cinema - films on the issue. Would greatly appreciate any help! Thank you so much in advance!

Kind regards,
Marina Uzunova

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **