As a sort of structuring absence: Three Days of the Condor

> Hello, everyone!
>
> I'm sorry that the subject doesn't have much to do with philosophy, but I'm doing a research on films which deal with various issues of the oil industry. I'm looking for titles centered around the petrol sector, for example:
>
> 'There will be blood' (2007)
> 'Syriana' (2005)
> 'Sibiriada' (1979) - though I'm still about to see this one
> 'Tulsa' (1949)
> 'Black gold' (1939)...
>
> So, I was wondering if anyone could come up with other - preferably, more classical cinema - films on the issue. Would greatly appreciate any help! Thank you so much in advance!
>
> Kind regards,
> Marina Uzunova

*
*
Film-Philosophy
After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to
For technical help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon
*
Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com
Contact: [log in to unmask]
**