From: Andrew Worth [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 June 2010 08:36
To: Martin Bazley
Subject: RE: Stable slideshow application? (February 2010)

I have used "MindManager" building up a mind map of the subject then using links, vid clips, and sound to create a presentation.  It suits presenting on linked presentations and allows questions which go off at a tangent to be answered in the presentation.

From a teaching point of view it allows my students to see the whole subject with links and media and the linkages within a topic in one presentation.

Andy Worth
Learning Design Advisor
Bournemouth University