From: The Disability-Research Discussion List on behalf of Thomas Neuville
Sent: Fri 6/4/2010 11:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SPED 330 Final Reflection

Good Day
I am indeed the guilty party as I have asked my students to write a brief reflection and post it to a community they would do well to be connected to. I apologize for this brief annoyance, if you have been annoyed. The assignment is over today and each student posts once. The idea is to broaden the students communities and perhaps give them continued contact as they remain members of the list serve. Young scholars, after all, must start some where. I ask your patience and perhaps willingness to mentor as each student posts one reflection.

I like one list serve members suggestion that the relfections contain useful information and perhaps can be the foundation of further schoalrly inquiry by seasoned group members.

Be well,
Thomas
Thomas J Neuville, PhD
Associate Professor