Naomi Burgess

Educational Psychologist  MSc Ed Psych. C.Psychol.AFBPsS

Chartered BPS. HPC Registered:  PYL03146

E.mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask],>

Tutor around lewisham for post grad.

Can anyone recommend/put me in touch with a tutor around the Lewisham area.
Someone is looking for a tutor once weekly for a mix of face to face work
and telephone. It is for a very hard working and diligent mature student
carrying out post professional study. They  have a bunch of work that needs
to be completed by september. Sorry to be reductionist, but my pen portrait,
guided by their  venn diagram is dyslexia, dyspraxia and Add. Support
required for planning, organising, synthesising, producing, and focusing on
targets. So skill and encouragement required. This is an intensive
intervention over the next few months, so not for any one going on a long
vacation over the summer !

In the first instance please pass contact details to me to pass on to them.
The student will deal with talking about Fee.

thankyou

Naomi Burgess

Chartered Educational Psychologist

Naomi is a chartered educational psychologist with over 30 years experience.
She works with both children and adults with learning difficulties and
disabilities. She consults with two major charities supporting children and
families with special educational needs. She is published in her field and
has taught in schools, colleges  and university.

<http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=secured-by-FS&host=JISCMAIL.
AC.UK&wa=http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin> Anti-Virus Filter
<http://www.lsoft.com/products/listserv-powered.asp> Powered by the LISTSERV
Email List Manager