Hello,

I'm not sure what is causing that first problem, but I did make one change
that could be impacting this, and that is that if the AnalysisProfile
repository (so the thing it is complaining about) has a path which is not
writeable/executable by you then it repoints it to your ~/.ccpn/data
directory.  It should pop up a Warning message with that mentioned (near
the bottom) if it has done this.  It would say something like "generalData
has been changed from ... to ...".  But if your project has not moved it
should not cause a problem unless that access check is going horribly
wrong somehow.

On the second issue, the ExtendNmr release API is a superset of the
current Analysis release API, and in particular there is a package for
Haddock in the former that is not in the latter.  I thought we have made
the API so that it would ignore the situation that you have come across
(assuming I am understanding what has happened correctly).  I think you
can edit the file (so by hand):

   /home/vitaliy/sk45m/CCPN/Sk45m/memops/Implementation/Sk45m.xml

and fix this.  First back that file up just in case.  Then look for the
first line that mentions currentHaddockProject and delete from that to the
last line that mentions it (I think this will be 6 lines total) and save.
But it will be interesting to see if you still have that first problem
then.

Back to the first problem, while you are editing that Sk45m.xml file, look
for a line that has a "generalData" (without the quotes) in it.  It
doesn't have to occur (depending on the history of the project) but if it
does then 6 lines down you should see a line that says something like:

             <IMPL.PathString>/Users/wab104/.ccpn/data</IMPL.PathString>

If you "ls -l" that path then it should have writeable (w) and executable
(x) permissions for you (assuming it exists).  If it does then I'm not
sure how the change I made yesterday would have impacted you.

Wayne