On Thu, 17 Jun 2010, Wayne Boucher wrote:

> Tim says he meant for it to be that any ensemble without models would be
> deleted, although that is evidently not happening currently.  But it
> seems that you have a reason to have an empty ensemble, if I am
> understanding the below correctly, so presumably you want that to be
> allowed.

Fairynuff - in this case it was so I could load an ensemble in ith
formatConverter which doesn't currently offer the possibility of
initialising a new ensemble if there are some in existence.

Brian

--
Dr. Brian O. Smith ---------------------- B Smith at bio gla ac uk
             Division of Molecular & Cellular Biology,