Dear Sudhir,

Fair enough to ask, but I think your question has understatus for the ccp4bb, indeed - you will find information of basic matters of protein crystallography in any text book on the subject - including also the nature of anomalous scattering and how it is exploited by data collection around absorption edges. You cannot do crystallography and get and evaluate proper results without studying the basic theory and practice - crystallography is science after all, not black-box analysis.

Poul

Poul Nissen, professor, Ph.D.
Centre for Membrane Pumps in Cells and Disease - PUMPKIN
& Centre for Structural Biology
Aarhus University, Dept. Molecular Biology
Gustav Wieds Vej 10C, DK - 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark

Tel. +45 8942 5025
Mobile +45 2899 2295
Fax +45 8612 3178,