Dear Tim,

There are instructions on how to build cctbx against your system
Python (which I assume is the one used by PyMol) here:

http://cctbx.sourceforge.net/current/installation.html#manually-building-from-sources-under-unix

From there you can also install other Python modules e.g. Numpy in the
usual manner, assuming you do not already have these installed.

Best wishes,

Graeme