Hi,

I have these installed, I used the Fink installer and it was fairly straightforward, although it took ages to unpack everything
It installs Tcl/Tk/Blt automatically,

http://www.finkproject.org/

Richard

On 16 Jun 2010, at 17:59, Hari Namboodiri wrote:

Hello CCPeers,

I am trying to download CCP4 and Coot on to my new Mac( Mac OSX 10.6.3). On the downloading site, I am seeing couple of files, which are the ones to be downloaded? I tried to download the intel,dmg. But it did not launch ccp4.

Are there any other files to be downloaded? Tcl/Tk etc?

Regards,

Dipta

Lecturer in Biological Science
Department of Chemical and Biological Sciences
School of Applied Sciences
University of Huddersfield
Queensgate
Huddersfield