See and follow the rules on this web site:
http://sage.ucsc.edu/~wgscott/xtal/wiki/index.php/Crystallography_on_OS_X

Jürgen

-
Jürgen Bosch
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Johns Hopkins Malaria Research Institute
615 North Wolfe Street, W8708
Baltimore, MD 21205
Phone: +1-410-614-4742
Lab:      +1-410-614-4894