Hmm - detwinning is difficult - problematic , because you need to give a
fixed twin fraction, which you may have estimated wrongly.
both SHELX (I think)  and REFMAC (I know) will refine with multiple twin
operators, improve the twin fraction estimates, and output an "fobs"
which is a detwinned Fobs estimate.
And the REFMAC map coefficients are calculated after detwinning..

  Eleanor