Yang,

    There are not any merohedral twin laws, but there are several
pseudomerohedral twinning possibilities. The most common would be a
monoclinic cell with a beta ~90, so it appears orthorhombic. Going the
other way, you could have an orthorhombic cell look tetragonal if A and
B are close. You could also have pseudocentering so it looks like a
centered cell. There are probably more possibilities as well. Have you
looked at your intensity statistics which might indicate twinning?

Jon

--
Jonathan P. Schuermann, Ph. D.
Beamline Scientist