Dear All,

      Thank you for your help! There do have something needed to be checked
carefully, as you suggested. Peter Zwart
showed me the right way of explore_symmetry_metric, which indicated there is
some relationship between the two
unit cells. I hope it can explain the strange wilsonB and failure of MR. I
will try to reprocess the data later to make sure.

Best wishes
Yang