From: British & Irish poets [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pam Thompson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 June 2010 09:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The third ebook from Argotist Ebooks is "How to Live a Life" by Martin Stannard.

They are different people.

I’m not aware that Martin the poet was ever a Professor at Leicester Uni but know that a very different Martin is just that.
It would make sense that he read to you some years ago as he was one of the East Midlands ‘’New Voices around 1994ish.

Martin the poet spent a recent stint teaching in China so it makes sense that he may be back teaching at Nottingham Trent. Martin the poet also used to have very long hair and probably doesn’t now.

Pam