With apologies for cross posting:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Tower Hamlets Local History Library and Archives reduced service and temporary closure

The first phase of the redevelopment of the Bancroft Library building is planned to take place this summer. From the week commencing Monday 14th June we will be operating a reduced service as follows:

Mon Closed; Tues Closed; Wed Closed; Thurs 9-5; Fri 9-5; Sat 9-5; Sun Closed.

It is anticipated that from the beginning of August the service will then close temporarily for a period of 6-8 weeks for essential building works.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.  For more information and to keep up-to-date on the project, please see our newsletter:
http://www.ideastore.co.uk/en/articles/information_local_studies_archives_local_studies_library_and_archive_newsletter
Malcolm Barr-Hamilton
Borough Archivist

Tower Hamlets Local History Library and Archives
Bancroft Library
277 Bancroft Road
London E1 4DQ
020 7364 1290