Details

Date: Tuesday 20th July 2010

Time: 10.00-15.00

Location: E-learning Suite, Clore Learning Centre, Museum of London.

Contact details and address: http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/English/VisitUs/

(If you would like please feel free to bring your own descriptions to use on the day.)

Regards

Lisa

Lisa Jeskins
Promotions and Outreach: Library and Archival Services
Mimas
Mezzanine Floor
Devonshire House
University Precinct Centre

The University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9QH

T: +44 (0) 161 275 6789 |E:
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] |

W: Archives Hub:  http://archiveshub.ac.uk  |
W: Copac:
http://copac.ac.uk |
Twitter: @archiveshub | @copac