Effective Time Management

Date: 1 July 2010

Time: 10:00 – 16:30

Price: £120 plus VAT per delegate, including all papers, lunch and refreshments

Course design: Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan a leading consultant archivist and qualified management consultant has designed the materials for each of these courses which are all tailored to the needs of those working in the sector.

This is what people attending Elizabeth's courses have said:

I feel more confident and less afraid of making organisational and housekeeping decisions in relation to my collections; and Clear, humorous, made assimilating complex ideas painless.

This course is being run at: Creating Capacity, 4th Floor, 53-56 Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V 0DG.  You can book online www.creatingcapacity.org, via email [log in to unmask] or call 07985 659425

Do get in touch with me for more information or for support with your booking,

We look forward to seeing you at Creating Capacity's training room.

Best wishes,

Lucy

Creating Capacity for Museums, Libraries and Archives
Tel: 079 8565 9425
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.creatingcapacity.org