Dear all (apologies for any cross-posting)

The Centre for Multilevel Modelling would like to announce our latest MLwiN release - 2.20. Some minor new features/bug fixes have been introduced, eg, Fixed bug in MOVE command with non-default column names, also MCMC seed menu option now applies to macros too. For further details of the features and bug fixes go to
http://www.cmm.bristol.ac.uk/MLwiN/bugs/fixes.shtml
Upgrade:
http://www.cmm.bristol.ac.uk/MLwiN/download/upgrades.shtml

Our Realcom and Realcom-Impute applications have been updated. (REALCOM = "Developing multilevel models for REAListically COMplex social science data"). Realcom and Realcom-Impute are free downloadable applications to enhance MLwiN under certain conditions - for further details go to our Realcom (http://www.cmm.bristol.ac.uk/research/Realcom/index.shtml)and Realcom-Impute (http://www.cmm.bristol.ac.uk/research/Realcom/imputation.shtml) pages.

With best regards

Hilary Browne
Centre for Multilevel Modelling
University of Bristol