Dear Allstat

Please find below our latest permanent Epidemiologist vacancy: Please contact me for further details on +44 207 6334825 or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

My client a leading pharmaceutical company currently is looking for a Epidemiologist to join their growing team. You would be based in there head office in Switzerland.

PURPOSE OF ROLE

Working as part of a team of Epidemiologists (within Global Drug Safety) you will provide population-based evidence on disease and treatments to support business and public health decision-making throughout the lifecycle of drugs.  Explores the key projects where Epidemiology could add value to the development of our medical and scientific activities and deliverables.
As a core participant of inter department Safety Risk Management teams, the epidemiologist proposes and implements epidemiological activities aimed at assessing Safety Risks and increasing the risk-benefit profile of the drugs.
Acts as a public spokesperson for the company on issues related to the specific responsibilities.

Qualifications

 *   Medical Degree plus Master level of Epidemiology, or PhD level of Epidemiology and a Health Sciences background
 *   Fluent in English, any other European language an asset
 *   3-5 years of postgraduate experience in Epidemiology as reflected in research projects, publications, etc.
 *   Effective written and verbal communication skills
 *   Able to adjust to changing priorities and to work as part of a team
 *   Experience of working in an International environment
 *   Advanced computing ability, including knowledge of specialized epidemiological / statistical packages
 *   Knowledge of main public and private research epidemiological databases would be an asset
 *   Attractive relocation package
 *   Excellent rates of pay

Kind regards,

Laura

Laura Christie
Senior Consultant, Biometrics, Europe

Recruiting experts in Pharma

HAYS Recruiting experts worldwide

25-27 Wootton Street
London
SE1 8TG

T: +44 207 633 4825
F: +44 207 922 7101
E: [log in to unmask]

hayspharma.com

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose,
copy or use any part of it - please delete all copies immediately and notify
the Hays Pharma Helpdesk at [log in to unmask] .

Any information, statements or opinions contained in this message (including
any attachments) are given by the author. They are not given on behalf of
Hays Pharma unless subsequently confirmed by an individual other than the author who
is duly authorised to represent Hays Pharma.

Hays Pharma is a member of the Hays Plc group of companies. Hays Plc is registered in
England and Wales, number 2150950. Registered office, 250 Euston Road, London, England, NW1 2AF.

SIGNOFF allstat