Hello,

Could anybody direct me to any sources that depict the tree of life as a mountain, searching my memory vague references come to me from grimoires, as do the classical planets placed upon pyramid/ziggurat steps. I am currently working with ideas of sacred mountains, ascent to peaks and descent from and various myths surrounding such ascents and descents, any information regarding mountains as mystical symbols/structures would be useful. (Especially in a Judaeo Christian context, but not exclusively.)

Regards

Mark