From: "David Green" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 7:05 PM
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] FW: New Newsletter - "Paranthropology:
Journal of Anthropological Approaches to the Paranormal"

Hi,

My name is Jack Hunter, I am an MA student studying religious
experience with the University of Lampeter, and have recently had a
PhD research proposal in social  anthropology accepted by the
University of Bristol to study the role of anomalous experience in
contemporary spiritualism (provided I can secure enough funding). I
have just started work putting together a new newsletter called
"Paranthropology: Journal of Anthropological Approaches to the
Paranormal". It will feature a range of short articles, news, reviews
and so on from a variety of different writers. While the main emphasis
of the journal is on anthropological approaches, it will also branch
out into other disciplines - psychology, parapsychology, sociology,
folklore, history
- as a means to explore the way in which these theoretical
methodologies interact and shed  light on the paranormal. The first
issue is set to be released in July and its theme is "Methodologies
and Approaches".

If  you would like to receive this free newsletter click on the
following link and fill in the form:

http://paranthropology.weebly.com/newsletter.html

If you would be interested in contributing a short article (between
500-1000 words) to a later edition please don't hesitate to
get in touch via [log in to unmask] .

All the best.

Jack Hunter

--