Hi,

I've encountered a strange problem:
Using probtrackx multiple masks to look at the fdt_paths between two masks...

I get sensible results using FSL 4.1.4.  However my colleague running the same exact data on
his machine was getting an empty fdt_paths file.  Turns out he is running 4.1.5.

I installed 4.1.5 on my machine, and was able to replicate his empty fdt_paths file result.

When I switch back to 4.1.4, I get the expected good result.

This only seems to happen with multiple masks.  A single mask tracking seems to work fine in both versions.

We're both using OS X 10.5.

thx
mark