Greetings Zooarch-ers:

"Commercial" posts are forbidden on zooarch, but perhaps this note might pass muster and be of interest?

Due to an order error, I received 2 additional copies of the following:

Tomek, T., and A.M. Bochenski. 2009.   A key for the identification of domestic bird bones in Europe: Galliformes and Columbiformes.  Institute of Systematics and Evolution of Animals.  Polish Academy of Sciences.  Krakow.  HB. 111 pages.   With CD of the major illustrations.

You can see a description of the book at:  http://www.nhbs.com/title.php?tefno=174654

Although I haven't given this atlas a 'test-run' yet, I'm impressed by the layout, key, and illustrations - and the included CD with the major illustrations.

I thought I would try offering them (fair price!) to fellow zooarch-ers. I am located in North America, but would welcome any responses.

Please respond privately to me, offline

Thanks,

Susanne Miller