Dear list members,

it is my great pleasure to annonce an international conference on
megacities organised by BMBF - see below for details.
This conference also provides an opportunity to meet the projects of the
German "Future Megacities" research programme (www.future-megacities.org).

Looking forward to seeing you there?!

Many regards from Magdeburg/Germany

   Manfred Schuetze
   (Co-owner of "urban-drainage" list)

International Conference:

                  Future Megacities in Balance –

     New Alliances for Energy- and Climate-Efficient Solutions