Dear all,

Sport&EU is now looking for a venue to organise its 6th Annual Conference in 2011.

Looking at the success of past conferences and the good prospects of our upcoming conference in Ghent this year, we can say that our annual conference is becoming a regular stop in the academic circuit. It is also particularly attractive for practitioners. Thus, local organisers certainly benefit from organising the event.

If you are interested in organising our 2011 conference, please fill in the form attached and return it to me by email ([log in to unmask]) no later than Monday 10 May 2010. We hope to make a final decision by June 2010, which will give the local organisers a full year to prepare the conference.

If you have any questions or you would like to discuss informally your plans, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Borja Garcia

---------

NEW CONTACT DETAILS

Dr. Borja García García
Institute of Sport and Leisure Policy
School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences
Loughborough University
Leicestershire, LE11 3TU (UK)

[Phone direct] +44 (0) 1509 226 368
[Phone department] +44 (0) 1509 226 362
[Fax] +44 (0) 1509 223 935
[E-mail] [log in to unmask]

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ssehs/staff/academic/borja-garcia.html

http://www.sportandeu.com

Sport&EU, The Association for the Study of Sport and the European Union can be found at