Greetings All:

I recently wrote an article on the National Football League’s tax-exempt status. I tried to make it amusing.

I’d appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

-A

Andrew B. Delaney

Vermont Law School, J.D. Candidate 2010

Pierce Law, IPSI 2008

Technology Editor, Vermont Law Review

Co-Chair, VLS Sports and Entertainment Law Society

Co-Founder & Director of Operations, National Sports & Entertainment Law Society, L3C

http://www.nationalsels.org

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, please contact Andrew B. Delaney by reply e-mail or by phone at (802) 431-3702 and destroy all copies of the original message.

Sport&EU, The Association for the Study of Sport and the European Union can be found at http://www.sportandeu.com