Von: Tali Bitan <[log in to unmask]>
An: [log in to unmask]
Gesendet: Sonntag, den 2. Mai 2010, 12:56:35 Uhr
Betreff: [SPM] spm_compare_families

Dear Klaas,

I get a weird behavior of the spm_compare_families function:
Every time I run it  I get slightly different results even though I use the same input variables (lme and family).
(Even if I do 'clear all' between runs).

What could be the reason for that?

I'd appreciate your help
Tali Bitan
Haifa University