Hi all,

i'm re-posting the question from Ian Ballard (13.April 2010)

"Hello,
I completed a BMS procedure with model space partitioning (RFX with a gibbs sampling procedure) and I was wondering if someone could provide a quick description of the new variables in the BMS.mat file (especially in the BMA section).  Also, how do I find significance values for the averaged parameters?
Thanks,
Ian"

Can anybody help Ian and me with this?
What are the values in BMS.DCM.rfx.bma.mb ?

In particular, how can one make a statistical inference on the parameters from BMA?
How would you report results from the BMA procedure on the winning family in a paper?

Many thanks in advance,

Matthias Schurz
Center for Neurocognitive Research,
University of Salzburg,