Hi Abraham,

The attached is a batch script for extracting VOIs for multiple subjects - I downloaded from one of the post in this emaillist (cannot remember which one). This script is for spm2 but it should also work for spm8. You can also find quite a few posts regarding similar issue by searching 'VOI batch'.

Hope this helps,
Meng

发件人: Abraham <[log in to unmask]>
收件人: [log in to unmask]
发送日期: 2010/5/25 (周二) 1:09:35 下午
主 题: [SPM] batch for extracting VOI timeseries

Dear all,
     In order to do DCM, I have to extract the timeseries from VOIs. I can do this on SPM GUI by pressing the "eigenvariables" button and specify parameters required. However, I have 8 participants, each with 8 runs, and if I define 3 VOIs (minimal number for DCM), I have to repeat similar procedure for 8*8*3=192 times! This is very inefficient. Is there any batch that can do this work automatically? Thank you very much.
    (I notice that the DCM batch provided in the SPM website contains several lines that aim to extracting VOI timeseries. However, after I run these scripts, no VOI.mat file is created in the current working directory. And it seems that the program fail to extract data from the SPM.mat file.  )

Best regards,
   Abraham