Dear Ji,

Hmm... ~5mm FWHM smoothness... does that surprise you?  What sort of reconstruction filter was used?  I would have thought the smoothness would be much greater (the estimated smoothness accounts for both intrinsic and applied smoothness, and should at least exceed the size of any applied Gaussian kernel smoothing.

-Tom