Dear Mr Gaser,
does this also affect VBM8 analyses designed for GM (or WM) only? That is, should ordinary GM/WM VBM analyses be repeated with the new update?

And another (unrelated) question: The regularisation settings for DARTEL have changed from SPM5 to SPM8 (or even in one of the later SPM5 updates(?)). Which regularisation settings are used in the VBM8-toolbox?

Thanks in advance,
Michel

> Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 10:28:41 +0100
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [SPM] Beta Version of VBM8 Toolbox
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Dear Paul,
>
> the number of morphological closing steps for the final masking was too low. I have now increased the number iterations in order to fill all holes in CSF. The new update r335 can be loaded via the upload function in VBM8 or at:
> http://dbm.neuro.uni-jena.de/vbm8/
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian
>
> Christian Gaser, Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor of Computational Neuroscience
> Department of Psychiatry
> Friedrich-Schiller-University of Jena
> Jahnstrasse 3, D-07743 Jena, Germany
> Tel: ++49-3641-934752 Fax: ++49-3641-934755
> e-mail: [log in to unmask]
>
> On Fri, 21 May 2010 14:25:00 +0100, Paul <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> >Dear Gaser
> >
> >Thanks for your great works! This toolbox works well for my data, but i found some CSF segments looks strange after tissue segmentation.
> >The attached file is one participant's CSF segment, as you see, there is a black hole in the ventricle.
> >Could you help me to solve this problem?
> >
> >Thank you
> >
> >Best Regards
> >
> >Paul

Sicher und anonym surfen? Der Internet Explorer 8 macht es möglich!