MRI Facility Manager - application deadline extended : May 28!

We are looking for a facility manager with at least 1 year MR experience to manage and maintain our human MRI systems. This position would suit a recently accredited medical physicist or biomedical scientist who wishes to participate at the cutting edge of research. The successful applicant will need to be flexible in their approach to problems and to be able to work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team.

The Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborative research management and liaison
• Oversee maintenance/QA and troubleshoot system errors for MRI systems and ancillary equipment
• MR scanning and safety training
• General administrative duties (invoicing /bookings /archiving)

The Centre of Advanced Imaging at the University of Queensland is the largest research laboratory of its type in the Southern Hemisphere. It has an extensive range of imaging equipment including three whole body human MRI systems – a 1.5T and 4T within a hospital environment, and a 3T on campus at St Lucia.

Position details are available at: http://www.cai.uq.edu.au/future-staff#MRI

-+-
A/Prof Ross Cunnington, Principal Research Fellow
School of Psychology & Queensland Brain Institute
University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
Ph: (07) 3346 6330