Dear experts.

I have completed pre-processing, 1st level specification, estimation, and defined the 6 contrasts for the first fMRI of the first participant.  I have another 23 participants to go, each with 3 tasks to analyse.  Is there a simple way I can save the defined contrasts from the first run for each task rather than re-entering each time I start a new participant.

I have already seen somewhere about a script that can help to do this.  However, surely if I have already defined the contrasts, the script should automatically be saved somewhere within SPM - does anybody know where this script is likely to be stored and how do I retrieve it for use for future participants 1st levle analyses?

Thank you very much
Angela